Hiring: Conversion Operators
26 July 2022
Conversion Operators (40 hours per week)
Your new role
Due to a high volume of growth and continued expansion of the business, we're looking for Conversion Operators (approx 4 in total) to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Located in Sherwood Business Park, we're leading industry experts in producing high-tech food and non-food packaging to an exceptional standard. We support blue chip companies with products that find there way to large store groups.
Working Monday to Friday on a rotational 2-shift pattern of Mornings and Afternoons
What you’ll do
As an integral part of their existing conversion team, you will be responsible for the operation of machinery to ensure efficiencies are maximized and downtime is minimized. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring quality standards are met and that maintenance and cleaning tasks are carried out correctly and in line with planned maintenance schedules.
· Maintain Production and Quality
· Ensure finished product is packaged and palletised
· Segregate and removal of scrap product
· Complete production records by order requirement
· Assist with job make-ready and changeover.
· Move pallets to wrapping post using hand pallet truck
· High standards of house keeping and cleanliness
· Carries out duties in accordance with legal requirements ie: Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
What you’ll need to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals that have a background in manufacturing, warehouse or production. Experience of conversion would be preferable, though not essential, as training will be provided.
· Self motivated and has the ability to work with minimal supervision
· High levels of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
· Quality conscious
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to prioritise, organize and follow through
· Ability to work well with others as part of an established team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply by emailing and sending your CV together with a covering letter to Hello People Solutions – Recruitment@hellopeoplesolutions.com , they are our Human Resource Consultants and act as an internal HR contact.